Whether you are re-locating to another city or simply trying to take advantage of a hot real estate market, selling your home can be a complex process. Ensuring you receive top dollar for your home is the priority of the CarrConner Realty Group. Choosing a real estate professional to guide you through the selling process is just as important as determine the listing price on the property. The CarrConner Realty Group utilizes years of experience, market knowledge, relationships and marketing expertise to get your home sold at the right price and to ensure a smooth closing process.
If you’re looking to sell your home, consider the following tips:
- Typically, the home selling process begins with a comparable market analysis on the home so that the homeowner can get an understanding of the range that they can realistically expect their home to sell for.
- Moreover, talk to your real estate agent about estimated closing costs and other costs that might be involved in selling the home. Getting on the same page with your real estate agent with regards to financial expectations is crucial and should be understood in the early stages of the process.
- Seasonality is a common factor in real estate transactions. Discuss seasonality in your market with your real estate agent and determine if the timing is right to sell the property.
- Warm weather months typically are hot months for selling real estate for a few different reasons. Many families are looking to move when the kids are out of school. Therefore, it can be common to begin the home hunting process in spring with the expectations of closing and moving during the summer months.
- There are a few reasons why warm weather months typically are hot times for real estate. First, many families will move into a new home during the summer season to ensure kids are not moving in the middle of a school year. This means the home hunting process often begins in the spring season, so there is plenty of time to close and move before school picks up again later in the year.
Are you considering selling your home? Contact the CarrConner Realty Group for a free comparable market analysis by filling out the form below: